Monday, July 29, 2013

Another one bites the dust

So today was a pretty interesting day! We though Cajun was lame :( But he was just sore, he reared up and landed on a rock on his right leg and he was walking funny. So i rinsed Cajuns leg for about 30 minutes it was so boring. Waking up at 7 to rinse a horses leg is pretty tiring LOL. But he felt better after that. So i decided hey i haven't been here too long and i should hop on and ride. I ran to grab my bareback pad, bridle and helmet (safety first) and i rode i was working on having an active seat, meaning moving my hips while he walks and keeping my shoulders back. I'm still working on my posture. sometimes i slouch, bad habits D: Anyways we were walking on the rail and working on commands and a squirrel decided to jump up on the fence right next to him and spook him. He reared i stayed on, then he ran side ways and... BAM down i went ! i have no idea how i stayed on for the rear but not side step..oh well i got up and hopped back on. You know what they say if you've fallen off more than 3 times your a true cowgirl.. or you just have bad balance! haha this was my 4th time, lucky me :o

No comments:

Post a Comment